Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

SATURDAY
I sent a group message to all my friends,friendly quote...I received a reply, "Hus dis po? Tnx..I replied, hay, hir I go again...Iriz hir...

This is the second time that he did this to me...I told to myself this is too much...Enough of the stupidity...He wants you to realize that even his phone doesn't have any space for you...I felt the sadness for I'm not expecting anything from him...

Then,an affected me...Loser...

SUNDAY
After watching the episode, I went to the church for one thing - to pray for my heart...I said to the Lord, please help me forget how much I loved and how I am ignored...I told him okai,fine,it won't work out,got it...but please help me, make me strong...Help me accept the fucking situation he puts me into...
I AGAIN declared to the universe and this time I'm serious - It's over...I'll start within myself...

MONDAY
Morning
I went to the office with a light heart...Thank you Lord...I know u heard me...
Night
A friend txted,saying hi...Since it's a common friend,I thought of him...Then I asked..."No problema niya? Bkt hindi naka-save number ko?" My point is I'm not doing anything to bother him...Is he sending a message that I should really quit communicating? Its just a quote, sent to many...Just that...
My friend replied, "Nyeh, ano un, e nakalagay pa nga kung smart or globe eh"
So what? What's the message? So confused...

TUESDAY
An ordinary day...Light heart, free spirited...Never thought of it again...I'm standing on the position...Being strong...

WEDNESDAY
At Gerardo's, a friend asked, "San na globe m? I replied,"Nasa bag,kaya ko na i-let go" Not waiting for anything, that I really mean...
After an hour,I received a txt "_ _ _ _ sorRy..;c tnku parn"
I bravely pulled myself and did not respond...

What's this? What do you want? What's the point? I'm okai, I have moved on...But just when I'm starting to move on AGAIN, and declared that I will really be firm with this decision, I will hear from him...

Is this a test? Please not now, its too early...Still,I am weak...Coz now, look I'm bothered and disturbed...should I txt him? What if? What if? What if?

So tired...Enough...I kept quiet...I even say it's okai...I guess I deserve to put my feet up as well as my heart...

No comments: