Saturday, June 21, 2008

Liar!

"We are okai and we are friends"...Oh yes...

From the very start, I want it to be so okai, so perfect...No demand, No expectations, No false hopes...Though I am ready to give my all, be the girl he wants me to be...I don't get mad...I always understand...

Then, he left...I am broken into pieces but did not again demand for an explanation...I processed it on my own...I tried to understand...

Then he came back...

Left again...

Came back and left...

Ask for an apology...I said it's okai, I'm fine...Same old brand new us...

A friend txted, "Saturday ha, its a date, don't worry hindi tayo lalapit kung andon siya promise"

I can't go...I won't...I would not let my weak self be into that situation where I will be left with no option but to say "Hi, kamusta?...I don't wanna be near...

I thought it would be easy...It is not...

Did he lie? Noph, that's what he knows...

It's me who did not tell him the truth...How I feel...How it affects me...

No comments: