Friday, June 20, 2008

Roller Coaster

What do I feel? What is this all about? Why do I have to move? Why do I have to live? What’s the purpose? All Questions, NO answers… It has been 1 year…One year of loneliness, sadness and the all the synonymous words that suits the meaning of what we call emotional burden…

Work? I have it… Stable? Not really but still I have it…

Family? Yah but imcomplete…

Friends? I have them…Will it last forever? We all wish…

Workmates who understand? I have them…Will they forever understand? We all want to…

We smile. We laugh. We walk. We drink. We smoke. – Happy? We are not…We are all just hiding the pain…We need to hide it…We want to hide it…

Why should I tell it to everybody? Will it lessen the pain? NO…Will it make me happy again? NO…Will it take out the anxiety? NO…Will it bring back the loss? NO…

I started this writing with no answers but before I end it, I already have the answers…The answer is there from the very start – NO is the answer. ..

Resolved…

Next question please…Now, what are the reasons for me to live? NO can’t be the answer…
Improper word…Improper construction of the sentence…

I have NONE…None to live for, love for, save for…PATHETIC…

I have my sister, my strength, my reason to be strong…I’m thankful for that...I should be…
But when I’m tired, I’m weak – to whom I will run to? Nobody…So this life is what?

From here, where do I go? I don’t know…

My life is a roller coaster…

Breath in, Breath out…Feel better…Feel bad…Forward…Rewind…Pause…Play…Stop…Go…Fly…Crawl…Heeeeeew!! ! Got tired? This is my life…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i get you. you didn't even have to elaborate. i get you. and you're right, we are all hiding the pain.

we always have a choice. i've always believed that we are given choices. and there shouldn't be regret in our hearts because its US who decided.

and i've always believed in love. no matter how painful and miserable and lonely and pathetic and suicidal it sometimes made me.

love. we should take love WHEREVER we find it. 5 seconds of happiness is greater than 5 years of n.o.t.h.i.n.g.

i told you before that i may not be first one you open up to... you talk to. but i'm just here. just tap me on my shoulder and we'll get a cup of coffee and just talk.

i get you. we will be okay. hug..

kaye.
http://absolutelywonderful.easyjournal.com