Friday, July 11, 2008

Long Term???

It's not meant to happen...

This very minute I still want to believe that tomorrow will be a happy-worry free day with the wind blowing on my face, water on my feet, food shared to my closest budz...But I think no one is decided...No one seems to be excited...Is it the place? I don't know...Not the company I'm pretty sure....

I wish we have more time to plan...I wish we have all the luxuries to go far places and don't worry on everything when we get back...

I guess...The reason is that every one of us wants a long term happiness...Useless it seems???...

For in the end, its still this four corner of the room with the monster(s)...Waaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!


My prayer:
"Lord, bring the same old brand new us"

1 comment:

PRUE HALLIWEL :: OBSERVER OF LIFE said...

neggie... ang itim itim na natin... ahon na tayo!

grrrrr... i was excited... i did look forward to it...